Tenuta Ambrosini

Lombardia - Brescia

  • Via della Pace 60 Cazzago San Martino Brescia
Description

In the heart of Franciacorta, where the boundaries of the lake meet and merge with those of the hills, beautifully exposed to the sun and the crisp air, lies the Ambrosini Estate

The winery is located in the middle of the vineyards and is equipped with the most modern processing plants. 

Here the Ambrosini family dedicates itself with passion to the cultivation of eight hectares of vineyards, destined for the Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Noir vines.

Gallery
Services
  • Accesso Disabili
  • Accetta Carte Di Credito
  • Animali Ammessi
  • Parcheggio Auto
  • Parcheggio Pullman
  • Sala Conferenze
  • Vendita Vini
  • Wifi
Position
Franciacorta Riserva “Lorenzo Ambrosini” 2009 DOCG
Vine: Chardonnay 100% - Vineyard size: 10 hectares. - Terrain type: morainic terrain with stone presence. - Training system: guyot. - Vine Density: 4500 plants/hectares - Yield: 9 tons per hectare - Harvest: end of august Vinification: hand picked selected grapes, soft pneumatic crushing, fermentation in steel tuns at controlled temperature. - Aging: 7 months in steel and at least 90 months on yeasts. Tasting notes: golden yellow, bright and elegant, with very thin perlage; on the nose it shows a great complexity and opulence, with evident notes of candied citrus, custard, saffron and hazelnuts; on the palate it is sapid, with just acidity in a complex of great harmony. Pairing: risotto, white meats and cheeses, whether or not seasoned; ideal companion for great occasions.
Franciacorta Brut DOCG
Composed by UveChardonnay 70%, Pinot nero 20% and Pinot bianco 10%, harvested manually with bunch selection, soft pressing, steel fermentation. Straw yellow with golden reflections, persistent and subtle perlage, elegant and delicate nose, with varied floral bouquets; Well-balanced, soft and just-flavored on the palate.
Franciacorta Satèn Millesimato DOCG
Chardonnay 100% grapes, harvested manually with cluster selection; 80% of soft pressing and fermenting grapes; Remaining 20%: film cryo-maceration with fermentation in new barriques. Straw yellow color with golden reflections, soft foam and very fine perlage, bouquet with fragrances of yeasts, citrus. On the palate there is fresh and great balance.
Franciacorta Rosè Millesimato DOCG
Grape black diPinot 55% and Chardonnay 45% Collected manually. Prior to pressing the black pinot grapes undergo a short maceration of a few hours. Pink with refined reflections, intense bouquet, delicately fragrant, with hints of small fruits, currants, strawberries and a smoky smell; The palate is full, with good body and just softness.
Franciacorta ExtraBrut DOCG
Chardonnay grapes 85% and Pinot black 15%. The color is brilliant straw yellow tending to the golden, finely perlage persistent, the nose is complex and intense, with notes of white fruits, citrus fruits and crust of bread; The taste is dry, fairly sapid and pleasantly cool. Have a full meal but perfect with seafood and raw fish.
Franciacorta Millesimato DOCG
Grain of Chardonnay 100% of which 60% of grapes are pressed in pneumatic press, the remaining 40% with film cryomacheration with fermentation in new barriques. The color is brilliant golden yellow, exuberant perlage, intense and subtle nose, with floral, spicy and crusty bouquet; The palate is dry and elegant.
Franciacorta Nihil Dosaggio Zero DOCG
Last in the range, it features a cuveè composed of 85% Chardonnay and 15% pinot black, wisely assembled. We can call it a transparent Franciacorta, pure. The absence of any dosage means that all the peculiarities of terroir franccortino emerge.
Suggested visits

Our research, which is both scientific and sensory, tries to combine the organoleptic notes of the wines with the natural elements of the area, enhancing the colors, the rarefied winter atmospheres and the summer flashes, because everything is already written in the earth!

CENONE DI CAPODANNO 2019

CELEBRATE WITH US NEW YEAR'S EVE! 

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Have dinner with friends and follow midnight toast with Franciacorta T.A.
- After midnight, cotechino with lentils will be served with Franciacorta Zero Dosage.
- The evening will be accompanied by music and karaoke

MENU:

Welcome drink with Franciacorta Tenuta Ambrosini DOCG

DESSERTS
Salami cut with the tip of a knife - Crudo di Parma Riserva Oro 24 months - Salted vegetable and cheese cakes - Capon salad with julienne vegetables - Spiral of bacon and parmesan cheese - Sweet and sour peppers

FIRST
Risotto with Franciacorta T.A. DOCG
Autumn Lasagnette

SECOND
Brescia skewer made with mixed meats cooked on the grill (6 hours of cooking)
Tagliata of flavoured beef on a bed of mysticism  

COUNTORS
Brescian polenta, baked potatoes, cooked and raw seasonal vegetables

DESSERT
Handmade panettone with mascarpone cream

Red wine, water and coffee
Franciacorta à la carte wines

COST:
90 EURO PER PERSON

WE WAIT FOR YOU ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2019 AT 20:00 ... DO NOT MISS!!!

1 scheduled visits - € 90.00

Book now Give a gift
VISIT WITH LUNCH IN AGRITURISMO

Visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method. The tour ends with Lunch at the Tenuta Ambrosini Agriturismo inside the estate.

The menu includes:

Welcome drink with Franciacorta Tenuta Ambrosini Brut DOCG 

- Salami cut to the point of a knife and raw Parma Gold reserve 24 months - Salted cakes with red radicchio and cheese - Malga cheese with mandarin cream - Bacon and Grana Padano spins - Gnocchi with lard 

First: Risotto with Franciacorta Tenuta Ambrosini DOCG combined with Franciacorta T.A. Rose' Millesimato DOCG

Secound course: Tagliata di Manzo on a bed of mysticism combined with Franciacorta T.A. Dosaggio Zero "Nihil "DOCG.

Side dishes: Brescian polenta, seasonal vegetables and baked potatoes. 

Sweet: Wild berries cake with Franciacorta T.A. Saten Millesimato DOCG.

Coffee, grappa, water.

 

5 scheduled visits - € 50.00

Book now Give a gift
Visit with lunch in a farmhouse (FOR GROUPS)

WHAT DO YOU DO?
Visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method. The tour ends with lunch at the Tenuta Ambrosini farmhouse inside the estate based on typical Brescia dishes.

The menu includes

Welcome aperitif with Franciacorta Tenuta Ambrosini DOCG

Appetizers
Salami cut at the tip of a knife - Crudo di Parma Riserva Oro 24 months - Salted cakes with red radicchio and cheeses - Malga cheese with mandarin cream - Bacon and Grana Padano spins - Gnocchi with lard

Second
Brescia spit made with mixed meats cooked on the grill (6 hours of cooking)

Outlines
Typical Brescia polenta - Seasonal vegetables - Baked potatoes
Chopping board of cheeses from the Brescia Valleys

Sweet

water, coffee, grappa

In tasting n. 4 types of Franciacorta DOCG wines that will be served during the meal


COST:
50 EURO PER PERSON

PROPOSAL VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 10 PEOPLE.

4 scheduled visits - € 50.00

Book now
Between Saten and Roses

The tour includes a visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method and a tasting of 2 Franciacorta wines, accompanied by Reserve Parma Ham and typical local Cheeses:

  • Franciacorta Satèn Millesimato DOCG
  • Franciacorta Rosé Millesimato DOCG

20 scheduled visits - € 25.00

Book now Give a gift
Between Saten and Roses - midweek

The tour includes a visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method and a tasting of 2 Franciacorta wines, accompanied by Reserve Parma Ham and typical local cheeses:

  • Franciacorta Satèn Millesimato DOCG
  • Franciacorta Rosé Millesimato DOCG

70 scheduled visits - € 25.00

Book now Give a gift
Ambrosini estate in 3 glasses

The tour includes a visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method and the tasting of 3 Franciacorta wines, paired with Toasted butter with smoked Salmon:

  • Franciacorta Rosé Millesimato DOCG
  • Franciacorta ExtraBrut DOCG
  • Franciacorta Nihil Zero Dosage DOCG

19 scheduled visits - € 30.00

Book now Give a gift
Ambrosini estate in 3 glasses - midweek

The tour includes a visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method and the tasting of 3 Franciacorta wines, paired with Toasted butter with smoked Salmon:

  • Franciacorta Rosé Millesimato DOCG
  • Franciacorta ExtraBrut DOCG
  • Franciacorta Nihil Zero Dosage DOCG

70 scheduled visits - € 30.00

Book now Give a gift
Discovering the treasures of the Estate

The tour includes a visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method and a tasting of 2 Franciacorta excellences, accompanied by reserve Parma ham and typical local Cheeses with jams:

  • Franciacorta Millesimato DOCG
  • Franciacorta Reserve "Lorenzo Ambrosini" 2009 DOCG

19 scheduled visits - € 50.00

Book now Give a gift
Discovering the treasures of the Estate - midweek

The tour includes a visit to the winery with an explanation of the Franciacorta method and a tasting of 2 Franciacorta excellences, accompanied by reserve Parma ham and typical local Cheeses with jams:

  • Franciacorta Millesimato DOCG
  • Franciacorta Reserve "Lorenzo Ambrosini" 2009 DOCG

70 scheduled visits - € 50.00

Book now Give a gift
Reviews
Roberto Boffi

11/4/19, 11:51 AM

Tenuta Ambrosini

Ottima location, ottimo vino e ottimo cibo, gestori simpatici,competenti e cordiali. Da provare assolutamente!

Cinzia Marcucci

10/8/19, 2:01 PM

Tenuta Ambrosini

Bellissima giornata accolti dal padrone di casa e dalla sua splendida bassottina Isotta! Cordialità e disponibilità, oltre ad ottimi prodotti degustati, caratterizzano questa tenuta. Grazie di tutto

Book now
Average rating
  • 5
5 - average calculated on 2 reviews
Main services
Contacts
Tenuta Ambrosini
  • Via della Pace 60 Cazzago San Martino Brescia