Immagine cantina Ciavolich
Logo cantina Ciavolich

Ciavolich

5.0
Abruzzo - Pescara
C.da Salmacina, 11 - Loreto Aprutino
5.0
Description
Prenota o regala
Reviews

The Ciavolich family is an ancient family of Bulgarian origin of wool merchants who arrived in Italy, in Miglianico, in 1560.
They became landowners in 1700.
In 1853 Francesco Ciavolich built the first winery, today one of the oldest and most impressive in Abruzzo.
At the end of 1800, the marriage between Giuseppe Ciavolich and the noblewoman Ernestina Vicini marked the turning point of the Loreto Aprutino farm. She promoted one of the most active literary salons at the beginning of the century in her palace in Chieti, receiving friends such as Costantino Bardella and Francesco Paolo Michetti. Her son Giustino took over the family's agricultural estates, passing them on to his son Giuseppe.
In 1943, the Germans established their headquarters in the Miglianico palace. The family took refuge in the underground cellar.
In the 1960s, the family inherited the Loreto Aprutino estate from Donna Ernestina. Here Giuseppe Ciavolich planted the vineyards of Montepulciano, Trebbiano and Cococciola that today Chiara Ciavolich continues to cultivate in order to transfer an ancient history into the centuries, through wine, the red thread connecting past, present and future.

Gallery

Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich
Ciavolich